Thank you to the lovely organisers of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa! You guys have put a lot of work into this and done a wonderful job (:
This blog hop is for the participants of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa list to help you find out more about your fellow santas and santees and hopefully find out who your santa is!
Questions - Have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?
1. How are you going with your Goodreads challenge?
I FINISHED IT LAST MONTH! I'm at 109%
2. How many times did you post per week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
Well I tried to post once a week but I had to go on hiatus because I've had thesis all throughout the year and these past few weeks with finals were hectic! I don't know why I started blogging last year when I KNEW life would only be hectic for the next 2 years - full time work + part time uni all of last year and then thesis + overloading this year HAHA. Now I'm finished with uni, definitely post more :D
3. What is your Netgalley ratio?
Oh god... Erm... 42.9% *extremely embarrassed* I WILL REMEDIATE THIS SOON PROMISE.
4. Have you been commenting on other blogs?
NO. REFER TO 2 OMG *sobs*
5. Did you read mostly review books or non-review books this year?
Um... Um... Definitely non-review *sighs*
6. What are your blogging goals for 2015?
At least 1 review a week + other posts D: ? And regular posting haha
7. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2014?
The Heir of Fire blog tour I helped organise as part of the Maas Thirteen <3
8. Based on your answers above, do you think you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year?
PLS SANTA 4GIB. PLZ4GIB ME OHMYBUDDHA.
Leave 3 clues to help your Santee guess who you are!
1. We've met before in real life!
2. Your gift was a November release
3. You expressed postman issues in one of your recent posts D;
Join the Australian YA Bloggers and Readers Goodreads Group today to join in the fun!
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop below!