Thanks to Penguin Teen Australia for this review copy <3
Release Date: September 9 2014
Publisher: Penguin Teen Australia
Source: Review copy via publisher
Synopsis:"For Cassie Sullivan and the rest of Earth’s remaining human survivors, the situation was already desperate when the 5th Wave hit. It’s about to get worse.
No one yet knows the depths to which Earth’s conquerors—the Others—will sink in order to rid the Earth of the human infestation, nor have they guessed the heights to which the human spirit can reach. Characters introduced in Book One will come to the fore—and others will face the ultimate test."
- Mainly Ringer's POV
- Her character is a cold at the beginning but as the book progresses, her story is revealed and it's quite riveting
- Slow to start but gets much better
- There is Cassie! (And you'll have to read to see... Evan Walker... because you know.. The 5th Wave O_O)
- We see Ben, Sammy, even more Vosch and Poundcake's story brings on ALL the feels
- This book was a major feels trip
- If you thought The 5th Wave was mind fkery you haven't seen anything yet
- Really enjoyed this overall, great writing as always
- Bigger, badder plot twists - intense bomb shell and ends on an even more insane cliffhanger