And since it's a day of firsts for me I also thought I'd do the test in the form of a video - behold my first ever booktube video! I used my webcam so the quality is a bit meh and my video editing skills are horrid but uh... I hope you enjoy? :D
Q1. What are your top three book pet hates?
2. Cracked spines
3. Cover changes in a series
Q2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
Lying in bed!
Q3. Tell us three book confessions.
1. If I love a book enough I will buy it in every edition that I want it in
2. There are over 100 unread books on my shelf
3. I'm so impatient for books to come out I'll usually get the e-book for release day and then wait for my ordered physical copy to arrive - by which time I'd have finished the e-book
Q4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare which was only 2 books ago LOL!
Q5. How many books are on your bedside table?
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Q6. What is your favourite snack whilst you’re reading?
Triple butter popcorn
Q7. Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart [link to review]
2. Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington [link to review]
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Q8. Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
Heh refer to the video :P
Saved my life
Sometimes, just as I've started a book, I flip to the end to see if it's worth reading...
Thanks Eugenia for tagging me!
5 other bloggers I'll tag - soz if you've been tagged before.