Yesterday, thanks to Mandee at Vegan YA Nerds, we had a book blogger meetup in Sydney! Attendees included Manda from HarperCollins Australia, Sonia from Bloomsbury Sydney, Kristy and Zoe from Random House Australia, Shaheen at Speculating on SpecFic, Kim at Two Girls and a Novel, Sunny at A Sunny Spot, Jenna at Belle's Bookshelf, and some other lovely book club and bookish peoples who were awesome to talk to (I hope I didn't forget anybody I already know). It was great to catch up and talk about books and also meet some new people. I had a great time and I reckon we should definitely do it again sometime.
This week's haul:
- Simple Perfection (Perfection #2) by Abbi Glines (Contemporary/New Adult) - well would you look at that I now have all the Perfection books... I think.
- Searching for Someday (Searching For #1) by Jennifer Probst (Contemporary/New Adult)
Thanks to Simon & Schuster Australia for these review copies <3
- Shadowfell (Shadowfell #1) by Juliet Marillier (Fantasy)
- Raven Flight (Shadowfell #2) by Juliet Marillier (Fantasy)
Thanks to Pan Macmillan Australia for these review copies <3
- Dangerous by Shannon Hale (Science Fiction)
Thanks to Sonia at Bloomsbury Australia for this ARC
- How to Keep a Boy From Kissing You (Aurora Skye #1) by Tara Eglington (Contemporary) - thanks to Kim at Two Girls and a Novel for gifting me this copy <3
The lovely ladies at Random House Australia also gave us a goody bag with an adorable book journal, chapter sampler of Chasing the Valley by Skye Melki-Wegner, beautifully designed blank greeting cards, and signed Passion bookmark by Lauren Kate!