Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.
I didn't post a haul last week as I had way too many posts going on. So this is 2 weeks worth of books (:
ARCs/physical review copies:
- The Inevitability of Stars by Kathryn R. Lyster (Aussie YA Contemporary) - requested
Thanks to Harlequin Teen Australia for this review copy <3
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Sci-fi) - I have been waiting for this for AGES omg
- What Endures by Katie Lee (Contemporary) - blog tour
Thanks to Disney-Hyperion and YA Bound/Katie Lee for these eARCs
- Kiss of Fire (Imalind #1) by Rebecca Ethington (Paranormal)
Thanks to Rebecca Ethington for this free copy <3
- Officer off Limits (Line of Duty #3) by Tessa Bailey (Adult Romance)
- Frigid (Frigid #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Contemporary) - 3.5/5 stars
- Sanctuary of Mine by S. Pratt (Contemporary)
- Die for Her (Die for Me #2.5) by Amy Plum (Paranormal) - 3/5
- A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes #1) by Arthur Conan Doyle (Classic Crime Fiction)
- The Sign of Four (Sherlock Holmes #2) by Arthur Conan Doyle (Classic Crime Fiction)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (#3) by Arthur Conan Doyle (Classic Crime Fiction)
- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote (Classic) - one of my favourite books of all time, I finally own a copy!
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (Classic) - I'm scared to read this...
- The Cuckoo's Calling by JK Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith (Cormoran Strike #1) (Crime Fiction)
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (Classic) - recommended to me by Belle's Bookshelf
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Contemporary) - I HAVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR FOR THIS. Australia finally got it in a month after the US release ><
- After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn #3) by JA London (Paranormal/Dystopia)
- Perchy Bysshe Shelley, poems selected by Fiona Sampson (Poetry, Romanticism) - Shelley is my favourite poet of all time, his poem "Mutability" is the most amazing poem I've ever read
I also received surprise swag from Rachel Harris just for being a Flirt Squad member, thank you Rachel!