Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.
Average haul this week, but still lots of awesome goodies (:
ARCs/physical review copies:
- Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike (Paranormal/Fantasy) - requested
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (Contemporary Mystery) - unsolicited
Thanks to HarperCollins Australia and Simon & Schuster Australia for these review copies <3
- Taste the Heat (Love and Games #1) by Rachel Harris (Adult Contemporary)
- Golden by Jessi Kirby (Contemporary) - this hardback is just gorgeous omg
- Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack (Contemporary) - see my review of Losing It here
- Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack (Contemporary)
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo (Fantasy) - had to get this in the US hardback to match the HB of S&S
- Siege and Storm (The Grisha Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo (Fantasy) - finally got my hands on a finished copy!
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (Adult Fantasy)
I won this awesome swag from Trish Doller - signed bookplates of Something Like Normal and Where the Stars Still Shine, SLN and STARS stickers and a STARS bookmark. Thanks Trish!