Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.
I didn't get a particularly large haul this week but I'm really happy with it. I got my FIRST ever physical review copies AND unsolicited copies this week! I've never requested physical review copies from a publisher before, I'd only ever used NetGalley, so it's a big step for me. I figured since I've been blogging for about 4 months now I should take that leap.
- The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines (Contemporary) - I'm not sure about the cover but I like this more than the Aussie cover with Lana in a bikini
- Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear (Steampunk) - I love the idea of steampunk but I haven't read any that I found were all encompassing of everything I wanted, so I'm hoping ID is that!
- Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase (Contemporary/New Adult) - I saw this on Kara @ Great Imaginations' STS and I loved the synopsis so I just bought it :P
- Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead (Adult Dystopian) - YES SO EXCITED FOR THIS
Thanks to Penguin Books Australia for this NetGalley <3
- Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2) by Abbi Glines (Contemporary) - requested from the publisher
- While it Lasts (Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines (Contemporary) - unsolicited
- Just For Now (Sea Breeze #4) by Abbi Glines (Contemporary) - unsolicited
I think Simon & Schuster just sent me all the Abbi Glines books they had released haha! Funnily enough Breathe (Sea Breeze #1) isn't out in Australia until September while 2-4 will be released in June. They're currently doing a campaign for books 2-4 actually with the new covers. I'm still undecided on them as they sort of remind me of erotic novels.
Thanks to Simon & Schuster Australia for these books <3