Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.
I had a 4 day weekend this week so I got lots of reading done :D
For the week ending 28th April I got:
Physical copies -
- Elixir (Covenant #3.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Paranormal/Fantasy) - I love this novella in Aiden's POV
- Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Paranormal/Fantasy)
- Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction edited by Carrie Ryan (Paranormal) - I bought this purely for Homecoming, the short story by Richelle Mead. DIMKAxROZA <3
- Acid by Emma Pass (Sci-fi/Dystopian)
- 1984 by George Orwell (Dystopian)
- The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass (Dystopian) - I didn't enjoy this sadly, I gave it a 2/5
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington (Sci-fi) - absolutely STUNNING! Check out my 5/5 ♥ review here
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Contemporary)
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Contemporary) - if anybody lives in Australia, you can get both This is What Happy Looks Like and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight in a pack for just $15 at K-Mart :D thanks to Shaheen @ Speculating on Spec Fic and Melissa @ Book Nerd Reviews for telling me about this awesome deal!
- One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable #1) by Monica Murphy (New Adult)
- That Boy (That Boy #1) by Jillian Dodd (Contemporary)