Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.
HOLY DAIMON BABIES GUISE THIS IS MY FAVOURITE STACKING THE SHELVES YET BECAUSE OF ONE PARTICULAR BOOK! I'm like wriggling around in my seat from the absolute joy and excitement :DDDDD
Ok again like last week I haven't had time to do any reviews this week as it was super busy! I finally, FINALLY got my project done at work - for those of you that know me, you know I absolutely HATE coding and learning PHP (and Perl) was just UGH, GROSS. I also have a vendetta against SQL after first year uni but yeah... So my project is done and things should be calmer, only got a uni assignment and hw to deal with now. If I have time I'll put up a review tonight after I get started on aforementioned assignment and hw.
Now onto the good stuff...
- Angel's Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh (Adult Paranormal Romance)
- Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh (Adult Paranormal Romance)
- Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning (Adult Urban Fantasy/PNR)
At the insistence of many, mainly Kerrie @ Two Girls and a Novel, Saz @ Saz101 and Lisa @ Badass Bookie, I got the Guild Hunter series! I must admit I'm really excited to read this because I read the excerpts and WOAH Raphael dayum he's intimating yet so sexy!~ Darkfever was a result of the very persuasive powers of Saz hehe.
- Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein (New Adult) - looked pretty good so I requested it.
Borrowed from Shirley @ Shiirleyy's Bookshelf:
- Altered (Altered #1) by Jennifer Rush (Sci-fi) - this looks AMAZING and I can't wait to read it. The hardback is also so gorgeous :3
- Hooked by Liz Fichera (Contemporary) - I actually have this on NetGalley but the formatting is absolutely HORRIBLE on my iPad Kindle app that I had to borrow this off Shirley to review it.
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Paranormal Fantasy) - HOLY DAIMON BABIES YES. I cannot WAIT to write my review for this because guys? If you thought Deity was amazing, Apollyon will BLOW YOU AWAY. Correction, Aiden St. Delphi will. Just ERMAGHERD ALL THE FEELS. I've never read a series where the middle books get better and better but shit Covenant has done just that. Half-Blood was alright, Pure was pretty darn good, Deity was freaking LOVE, and Apollyon... well I don't have enough emotions to convey what I feel for
Aiden St. DelphiApollyon.
Thanks to Shirley for lending me these (and Sharon @ Obsession With Books for sending me Apollyon after she finished with it)
Yeah I am one extremely happy camper.